Welcome to our website.
- The content on this website is for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to be used as a substitute for professional help from a licensed professional.
- The terms and conditions of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Breakup Doctor’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States.
What’s included in The Breakup Cure?
The Breakup Cure is an online course with over 15 modules.
- 1) a video program
- 2) an audio program
- 3) a complete eBook of the entire course.
You can watch the videos online, download the audios to your phone or iPod, or read the eBook on your computer, iPad, or kindle.
We’ve created this material in every possible format so that you can use it anywhere you are, at home or on the go.
What is The Breakup Cure?
The Breakup Cure is the ONLY program that’s ever been created to help you be happy on your own… with or without your ex*
What will it help me do?
The Breakup Cure will help you save your relationship and bounce back after a broken relationship.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
If you follow this system, it’s virtually IMPOSSIBLE for it not to work for you.
However, if you don’t see an improvement after applying everything in my program for 60 days, just email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you personally with your situation.
Your Privacy is Very Important To Us
We will never give, share or rent
your information to any third party.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TheBreakupDoctor.com collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
The Breakup Doctor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Breakup Doctor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from June 1st 2013
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including your name, email address, contact information, and contact preferences
- Other demographic information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information about your use of this website including which courses are of interest to you, which pages you visit, whether or not you sign-up for our newsletter.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including which products you purchase and renew
- Any other information that you send to TheBreakupDoctor.com
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service
TheBreakupDoctor.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website that you approve;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where TheBreakupDoctor.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TheBreakupDoctor.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Breakup Doctor does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How we use non-personally identifiable information:
We also collect and use information about your interactions with the Service in a manner and format that does not identify you as an individual (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). We may collect, use, and disclose the following types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- Analytics information. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We may collect and use this analytics information together with your Personally Identifiable Information to build a broader profile of our individual Users so that we can serve you better.
- Cookies information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use our Service, our servers (whether operated by us or a third party provider) automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information is allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device identifiers: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a unique device identifier (“UDID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Location data: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Your Choices About Your Information
Opting out of collection of Personally Identifiable Information: You may, of course, decline to submit any Personally Identifiable Information through the Service, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Opting out of collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Note that disabling cookies on your mobile device or browser prevents The Breakup Doctor or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted online advertising. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may, however, use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to Contact Us